The business and affairs of the Corporation are managed by the Board of Directors. The Board shall have an audit of the Corporation's finances within 90 days from the end of the fiscal year. The Board's duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Interpreting the provisions of the Articles of Incorporation and by-laws
- Controlling the funds of the corporation and designating its depositories
- Authorizing expenditures from the funds of the Corporation to implement its goals and purposes
- Appointing or authorizing the appointment or employment of professional and administrative staff personnel, professional auditors, and others to assist in carrying out the purposes and resolves of the corporation
- Determining compensation for services rendered or to be rendered to the Corporation by persons other than directors and officers of the Corporation in such capacities
- Performing all other acts consistent with the Articles of Incorporation and by-laws that may be needed to carry out the purposes and resolves of the Corporation.
For questions regarding LCTA, contact (847) 597-1224.
LCTA Officers include:
Suzanne Zupec, President
Tim Perry, Vice President
Kent Street, Secretary/Treasurer
LCTA Board of Directors
LCTA's Board of Directors includes representatives of the founding enterprises: senior representatives from member businesses, governments and associations, presidents/executive directors of chambers and labor organizations.
Permanent Members include:
Leon Rockingham, City of North Chicago
Aaron Lawlor, Lake County Board
Pete Olson, Lake County Building Trades Council
Kevin Considine, Lake County Partners